Grape Ape Co2 Oil Cartridge

  • Type: Cannabis Vape Oil
  • Genetics: Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani
  • THC: 86.39%
  • Ingredients: CO2 extracted cannabis oil with no additives
  • Aroma: Earthy, fruity, spicy, grape, and sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxed, and sleepy
  • Heals: ADD/ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, and mood swings
  • Packaging: A combination of twist top containers and sealed bags, depending on the volume of the product, double vacuum sealed before shipping
  • Storage: Please store in a cold, dry, and air-tight container

250.00$700.00$

Clear
Browse Wishlist
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Description

Buy Grape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge

Buy Grape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge. This is a cannabis vape oil cartridge that is made with the finest quality strains of Grape Ape. It is a popular Indica dominant vape cartridge that has some 90% of Indica lineage and the rest 10% of Sativa lineage. This one has made with the CO2 extracted cannabis oil with zero additives.

The THC composition of this cannabis Grape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge is around 86.39% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition.

Buy Grape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge

Buy Grape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge in the USA and the Grape Ape has a sweet smell and very strong grape-like taste. That delivers you a nice just-right Indica punch, and not a complete knock-out. Grape Ape Vape Oil cartridge has a prominent Indica lineage. Each cartridge contains 500 mg of cannabis oil. This cannabis vape oil cartridge contains the CO2 extracted cannabis oil mixed. With a medical grade polyethylene glycol for the ideal viscosity and smoothness of the oil.

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF GRAPE APE CO2 VAPE OIL CARTRIDGE

 

At Brian Cannabis Dispensary, we are delivering the finest quality of marijuana strains and the other marijuana-related products worldwide. Our clients can now easily reach us by using these search lines; buy weed onlinebuy moonrocks onlinebuy hash oil onlinebuy shatter onlinebuy weed wax onlinebuy cannabis oil onlinebuy edible marijuana onlineGrape Ape CO2 Oil Cartridge

Additional information

Cartridge

10 Cartridges, 15 Cartridges, 5 Cartridges

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Grape Ape Co2 Oil Cartridge”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *