Buy Sour Diesel vape cartridge is a popular cannabis vape oil product among the experienced cannabis consumers. It has some 90% of Sativa lineage and the rest 10% of Indica lineage. The THC composition of this strain is around 61.7% on an average along with the minimal trace of CBD composition. This oil has some pungent and diesel-like aroma.
Buy Sour Diesel vape cartridge is an energizing sativa that gets its name from its pungent diesel because of it aroma.Most Importantly, patients report invigorating & uplifting cerebral effects, making it great for relief when you need to be active. Each cart 0.5ml/500mg of oil. THC 52.94%, CBD 6.58%, CBN 2.39%.
Buy Sour Diesel Vape Cartridge Extraction Technique
raw materials are processing at multiple stages until our concentrates are completely free of all solvents. Because the contaminants and plant-material, ensuring the cleanest tasting and most potent product possible.
Cartridge Information & Compatibility
Most importantly, our cartridges will fit any standard 510 or eGo threaded e-cigarette such as the. G-Pen, eGo-C, eGo-T, eGo Twist, Medistick, Trippy Stick, 710 Pen, Eureka Vape, Alpine vapor, Gentleman’s brand and others.
Moreover, each strain-specific Venom Sour Diesel vape cartridge expresses the distinctive cannabinoid and aromatic signature of the plant. This extraction is done in the cleanest way possible.Venom’s unique supercritical CO2 extraction process avoids using any solvents or high heat thus preserving the terpenes that give each strain-specific small batch its unique fragrance and delicious taste. Venom cannabis flower oil is truly pure and raw, with the plant’s natural terpene profile preserved.
420 mail order, best medical marijuana dispensaries online USA, best online dispensary usa, buy kush online, buy kush online near me, buy kush online uk, buy medical marijuana online, buy recreational weed online, buy sour diesel oil carts online, buy sour diesel oil online, buy sour diesel online, buy weed online canada, buy weed online near me, buy weed online usa, got sour cartridges, got sour oil, sour diesel cartridge price, sour diesel cartridge review, sour diesel cartridges for sale, sour diesel oil, sour diesel oil cartridge for sale, sour diesel oil for sale, sour diesel oil price, sour diesel oil review, top shelf medial cannabis online